Please re-read these data protection provisions at regular intervals so that you are always up to date on what is happening with your personal data and can exercise your rights.
1. Scope of Application
2. Responsibilities and Contact
Annemarie Muhr, Rechtsanwältin
Biberiststrasse 14H, 4500 Solothurn, Switzerland Tel.: +41 32 501 49 95
VAT-No.: CHE-242.200.273 MWST
3. Purpose of Processing
When visiting our website, the following information is stored by each visitor:
- IP address used;
- Browser incl. version;
- operating system incl. version; and
- if available, the domain that led to www.advokatur-muhr.ch (search engine, banner, etc.).
4. Transfer to Third Parties
There is no transfer of personal data to third parties (with the exception of the data transfer mentioned in point 8.3).
5. Data Security
Our website can only be reached via https://, i.e. TLS encrypted. This ensures secure transmission of the data you enter.
6. Duration of Data Storage
We store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to request information about the personal data we process about you. You have the right to object to data processing by us. If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Furthermore, you may – to the extent permitted by law – request the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data. Finally, you have the right to complain to the competent data protection authority.
8. Technologies Used
8.1 Server Log File
Page views are recorded in a log file on the web server and deleted after 30 days.
This record contains the following information:
- the IP address from which the web page is accessed
- which subpage was called and whether the call was successful
- the size of the transferred file
- date and time of the page call
- if the page is called up via a link, the original page is also recorded (HTTP referrer)
If your browser sends this information
- the web browser used to call up the page and the operating system used (user agent)
- as well as indirectly the language transmitted by the web browser.
The logging of web server accesses is done in order to detect and analyze attacks and problems on our website, but not for advertising purposes.
No cookies are used.
8.3 Integration of Third-Party Services and Content